Sunday, February 11, 2007

life is like f-1 flag.......

F-1 ...gr8 game....in fact to be frank a gr8 business...lots of extreme machines...lots of moolah..lots of excitement....and then there is a small yet very important part of f-1 ...its flag yes ..its CHEQUERED flag...i never thought that i will be comparing some day my life with f-1 flag...but it is so ..at least in my case....life for past few months has been a rollercoaster ride.....i was blessed with some very gud news ...n then some very bad too.....and then when i thought i had overcome my trying phase ..it came back....like those monsoon storms who play great havoc....but challenges are necessary ...to test u really...to c whether u r fit to stay in this worl according to darwin's theory...so i m just facing this storm ....with all my calm and poise and hope to bring it to my state ...i.e. tranquility....although these are my last few days in college.last sem ...and i ahd planned to enjoy them to fullest ...which i m not able to do so currently...but i feel this college wanna teach me a last lesson ...and a very important one...taht lyf will be tough ...as u will step out of college boundries......i know all this sound very philosophical..nd senty...but i guess those who r close to me will understand it better...lets c who is goin to win this f-1???????


Written By :

T@run Aggarwal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Powered By Blogger