Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Feeling nostalgic...


I  am leaving for NIT jaipur tomorrow (my engineering college ) ....can't describe the feeling here....will b meeting all my friends after two years .....I can just say ...I m so happy ...and I m feeling so natural ...so like true me...will resume work on blog after coming back...till then adios ...

Just scribbled down my feelings in few lines.... 


 

This night is very long...

And my feelings are growing strong...

Coz tomorrow I ll travel along

To a place where I really belong...

Where there was no sense of right and wrong.

And there were festivities nightlong...

I m feeling nostalgic and I m feeling better,

Coz I m going back to my alma mater...

 

Regards

Tarun Aggarwal 

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

boss.....u're awesome.......read ur whole blog today........each poem is a gem...........nd I loved the "childhood romance"......

Tarun aggarwal said...

thanks ankush for ur comments ...

ahmad said...

sarkaar yahaan bhi cha gaye aap

Tarun aggarwal said...

arrey ahmad bhai..just penned down a few thoughts of mine..

Powered By Blogger