Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Love" Bonsai ...


Let me tell you a story …

It all started with a casual Hi,
The day was Fourth of July,
She greeted me while passing by.
With a voice sweeter than Diwali mithai,
and face glowing like a fluorescent dye.
Hair flowing till her toned thighs,
and eyes as intoxicating as rye.
I as usual was bland and dry,
adjusting my old grey tie.
The invitation was to join for a chai.
The offer was too good to deny
I was already on seventh sky,
adoring her like a spy.

To my shock,
I refused saying good-bye …
May be,
I tried acting as a tough guy,
to hide true me, who was shy.
Or perhaps ,
It was emotional stir fry …
Whatever it was,
I wanted to commit suicide
for this suicidal try!!!!

On hearing my reply,
her face turned into an aniline dye.
Eyes flooded with water supply,
and I could hear a deep sigh.
I decided to comply.
And said "yes "
Without even blinking an eye.
Now don’t ask me why!!!.
To re-ignite the spark in her eyes.
Or i couldn’t let her cry.

To this, she smiled,
her face redder than strawberry pie,
I won’t lie.
I was on an emotional high,
and wanted to raise a victory-cry.
Love truly gives you wings to fly.
Truly,
there are some things.
That money can’t buy …

That’s how was planted
our "love" bonsai …!!!

Written By :- T@RUN AGGARW@L

3 comments:

prashant goyal said...

haha..i wonder if u were actually shy??.. i liked last para d most..

Tarun aggarwal said...

@prashant..it is again a fictional work:)

thanks for appreciating!!!

Tarun aggarwal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered By Blogger