Thursday, January 22, 2009

Childhood romance.....


I still long for those hugs...

Your leak-proof blanket of love

provided ample warmth,

to ensure me a sound sleep

in those chilly winters......


I still long for that whiff of air in summers...

Your periodic respirational fan,

noiseless, affection – charged,

evaporating all the heat off my face

leaving no scope for perspiration.......


I still long for that Midas touch...

Your fingers running through my hair;

The greatest soporific drug

ever discovered on earth,

with no side effects....


I still long for that exotic aroma...

Your concoction of emotions,

that diluted all my worries in it.

A signal of your arrival to which

my olfactory system is till date receptive...


I still long for that peace...

Your mere presence beside me,

The strongest security cordon...

ever provided on earth

and I felt as safe as V.I.P......



I still long for those days...

I was madly in love with u....

and you reciprocated the feelings...

You are still the same I know...

It’s me who has changed....


These days i don’t sleep like before....

How I wish to rekindle my childhood romance!!

Mom never told u...

I love u so much....


Regards

T@run @ggarwal..


5 comments:

Deepak Bagga said...

Great Boss,

the way you have pasted the affair of a mother and son in words is really amazing........

Tarun aggarwal said...

thanks bagga ..

Devesh said...

T@run Simply wonderful!!! yet again:) though i know its an older post, yet read it today

Unknown said...

The most wonderful affair in the world Hope every son carry this romance like u...

Tarun Aggarwal said...

Its the only affair , whom nobody can question you about ..:) No worries ...Pure Love

Powered By Blogger